Saturday 12 July 2014

Some Bad News

     So things have really not been going so well. I’m back in the hospital again with a pain crisis that can’t be managed by any of the pain meds that they’ve been giving me. I’ve literally been crying in pain. For some mysterious reason, in the last two days, I’ve had a little bit of pain relief, but I’m so scared the pain will come back. A ways to prevent the pain from getting too bad is to put a catheter into my spinal cord, which, please cross your fingers that they can do. Right now, I’m scared they won’t do it because my body is so weak. Okay, enough about my pain.

     The second terrible terrible news is that my oncologist wants to stop chemo and make everything from now on just pain control. Basically what I’m hearing is that they’re giving up on me and I’m done. I really don’t know what to do. I do have to admit that my body is very weak and new problems keeps on popping up. I really want to pain free and go home. I don’t know how much time I have left, but that’s how I would want to spend it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey special young lady. Life just isn't fair, right. They need to find something to ease your pain ( imagine me stamping my foot on the floor like a child while I write this). Hang on. Sending you a big hug today, as big as an elephant. Elephant hugs are special hugs for special people, hope you know that. M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Manuela, thanks for the hug! It really is special :)

      Delete
  2. I hope the pain gets better. I'll be praying for you as always.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete