Monday 12 May 2014

Quick Update

     Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of update! I'm not feeling the greatest, so I'm going to keep this short. I'll give you a much more detailed update a little later. Remember how I was complaining about radiation burn and not being able to walk? Well, a short while after that started healing, I started a new chemotherapy regiment. About four days in, I started experiencing excruciating amount of pain down both legs. This was partly expected from what my doctors told me and what I searched up online. What I didn't expect was a high fever, which landed me in the hospital. So this was about a month ago. Yes, I have been in the hospital for a month!!!! Honestly, the hate you develop for hospital food in this period of time can go pretty deep. Anyways, during my hospital stay, I had a few scary moments, where the ICU people were called and things didn't look too good. Fortunately, I was able to come out of them and I'm feeling actually pretty okay right now. I've started radiation again for pain and now I'm on my third different line of chemo. The goal is to go home this week and consult with my doctors about the next plan of action. Once things are somewhat back to normal, I'll make sure to update you guys on the YACC retreat I went on and the other things that's been going on in my life! Thanks for reading! :D

2 comments:

  1. I know you deserve a more creative comment...but all that's on my mind is that you are always in my thoughts. You don't stand alone in this fight.

    ReplyDelete