Monday 23 December 2013

Grey's Anatomy

     So I just read over the three blogs that I've posted and man, I come across as a kindof dark and depressed person. Trust me, I'm not. I guess I had to vent, so I wrote some of my thoughts down. Anyways, here is something different. Since I have so little to do lately, I've officially become a Grey's Anatomy addict (major MerDer fan here!! eeek). I did once want to be a doctor (until the cancer thing came along). There's a song in the 21st episode of the fifth season called Turn And Turn Again by All Thieves that I absolutely love. Here it is!

2 comments:

  1. What other shows have you been watching? Do you get much computer time these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always somehow make me smile... you're positive energy is infectious :) <3

    ReplyDelete